MyBB Codes
[Paid]Real and fake users at the 24 hour users online list - Printable Version

+- MyBB Codes (http://www.mybbcodes.com)
+-- Forum: Mods Database (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Premium Mods (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+---- Forum: Babjusi Plug ins (/forumdisplay.php?fid=48)
+----- Forum: Paid Plugins (/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+----- Thread: [Paid]Real and fake users at the 24 hour users online list (/showthread.php?tid=1178)

[Paid]Real and fake users at the 24 hour users online list - babjusi - 12-27-2009 01:38 PM

Name: Real and fake users at the 24 hour users online list

Type: Plugin for Mybb

Version: For any versions of Mybb 1.4* series.

Funcionality: With this you have 2 plugins rolled into one. When installed by default it will show all the members and guests that visited your forum within 24 hours. It also adds another extra settings which will allow you to add members and guests that have visited your forum within a certain amount of days set by you at the acp. This will make your forum look like it has an active day Big Grin

It adds 2 settings at the Who 's online area. One to enable/disable it and the other to enter the amount of days.

You can see a screenshot for the acp setting attached below.

Licence type: GPL

RE: Real and fake users at the 24 hour users online list - nooob - 12-27-2009 04:35 PM

omg soo cooooool

RE: Real and fake users at the 24 hour users online list - tarekovski - 12-27-2009 08:05 PM

Thank you so much for this babjusi.

RE: Real and fake users at the 24 hour users online list - argentina4ever - 12-28-2009 10:09 AM

i buy yhis mod from babjusi and works very good. my rival forum adminstrator go crazy why you so much members visit your forum and i say i have a very popolar forum Tongue

RE: Real and fake users at the 24 hour users online list - kaixer - 12-28-2009 01:48 PM

how to buy this plugin? or this is for free? i can;t donwload

RE: Real and fake users at the 24 hour users online list - babjusi - 12-28-2009 05:40 PM

(12-28-2009 01:48 PM)kaixer Wrote:  how to buy this plugin? or this is for free? i can;t donwload

It is not for free. This was made as a paid request and it is on sale.

RE: [Paid]Real and fake users at the 24 hour users online list - tech2game - 01-08-2010 12:48 PM

I just want to buy this Individual plug-in, How much it will cost?

RE: [Paid]Real and fake users at the 24 hour users online list - babjusi - 01-08-2010 01:55 PM

(01-08-2010 12:48 PM)tech2game Wrote:  I just want to buy this Individual plug-in, How much it will cost?

I sent you a pm.

RE: [Paid]Real and fake users at the 24 hour users online list - skiilz - 01-08-2010 08:22 PM

Great idea.
Amazing plugin.

RE: [Paid]Real and fake users at the 24 hour users online list - Hubseo - 01-21-2010 07:01 AM

How much does this cost anyway and how to buy ?

Looks like a promising plugin

Best Regards,
Hubseo

RE: [Paid]Real and fake users at the 24 hour users online list - that_guy - 05-18-2010 05:25 PM

I bought this for 6 euros but I don't think Rej will keep selling it.

RE: [Paid]Real and fake users at the 24 hour users online list - exdiogene - 05-18-2010 09:03 PM

Yes, you are right!

This plugin is against our ethics, as we will not provide any plugin that will surely be used to lie in statistics or doing anything dishonest...

Even if we keep the rights of this plugin it is taken out of availability right now.

RE: [Paid]Real and fake users at the 24 hour users online list - peterdown - 07-10-2010 03:28 PM

i need this mod asap..
where can i buy and how much ?

email me or add me msn with a note to say why your adding me:
chmdc@hotmail.co.uk

RE: [Paid]Real and fake users at the 24 hour users online list - exdiogene - 07-10-2010 03:41 PM

Please read my previous answer here , i will not provide this plugin at any price...

RE: [Paid]Real and fake users at the 24 hour users online list - peterdown - 07-10-2010 03:48 PM

could i have download like please ?
i have new forum, no users for weeks and need to test this to see if help my site grow. please pm me link if you not want public. thanks

RE: [Paid]Real and fake users at the 24 hour users online list - exdiogene - 07-10-2010 04:10 PM

I am an honest person and will not do behind the scene things that i would not do in public places. Even if I was offered 50000$ for this plugin i will still refuse to give it to anyone because it violates my ethics and moral values.

I am sorry about your forum condition, but you will have to find a more honest way to bring visitors there.

Why are you not promoting your forum on MyBB.com forums, it could help... Wink

RE: [Paid]Real and fake users at the 24 hour users online list - peterdown - 07-10-2010 05:12 PM

ok no more lies.. i dont own crappy forum i own hugh hacking forum.
and enough mr nice guy, i tried to ask you nice and you still say no.

now its time to pay for your mistakes!!!

you have 10 minutes to send me the plugin via email to admin@VCTools.net
or our team or hearders will disable your site and keep it that way until you send me the plugin...

if you want to test me then do it.
email, ten mins, or boom from my friends!

RE: [Paid]Real and fake users at the 24 hour users online list - asmodeus - 07-11-2019 12:19 AM

does someone has this plugin