MyBB Codes
Photobie - Printable Version

+- MyBB Codes (http://www.mybbcodes.com)
+-- Forum: Softwares Market (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Free ware Softwares (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Photobie (/showthread.php?tid=122)

Photobie - topper - 08-26-2009 03:54 PM

many of my members use this freeware program

http://www.photobie.com/

A free software for photo editing, scrapbooking, animation, screen capture ...
A community of graphics enthusiasts, who are sharing their experties and artworks ...
A network of professionals providing software, graphics and web design services ...

Download

RE: Photobie - MiChel - 06-20-2010 08:05 AM

WOW
tanx brother
http://www.photobie.com/ is You !!? Is Napless
My Father Tell me : You are Crazy .. Is Night for me Smile)

RE: Photobie - maskem - 06-29-2010 08:08 PM

very nice...thank you

RE: Photobie - hardley12 - 06-30-2010 10:52 AM

Photobie is image editing software that combines features amateurs can use with advanced tools professionals will appreciate. Photobie is free for personal use with no Pro upgrade to pay for -- all features are free. Photobie is also a community of people.

RE: Photobie - rogerjack - 07-01-2010 11:01 PM

Photobie is one of the free software which is use for image editing . It is free for personal use there are so many advance tools can be available for these software. It is a community of graphics enthusiasts, who are sharing their experties and artworks.

RE: Photobie - joolifinaa - 07-07-2010 09:22 AM

This product is quite easy to use and does a nice job. The price can't be beat. It is great for simple fixes and kids and older people are able to use it. For professional work I use adobe, but it's very expensive, takes training and practice to use; it is also no at lightweight as Photobie.[/align]
This product is quite easy to use and does a nice job. The price can't be beat. It is great for simple fixes and kids and older people are able to use it. For professional work I use adobe, but it's very expensive, takes training and practice to use; it is also no at lightweight as Photobie.

RE: Photobie - cadbru - 09-02-2010 07:01 AM

oh I never heard this program before, but I read from the post, it can be use for scrapbooking, I was searching the software that does the job, hopefully this program meets my expectation.

RE: Photobie - Yolo - 10-09-2010 12:00 AM

Thanks for Photobie Smile

RE: Photobie - canadadrugs - 10-17-2010 11:31 PM

Photobie is free for personal use with no Pro upgrade to pay for all features are free. Photobie is also a community of people these all software which you can share over here is really very great to know about it.

RE: Photobie - mickyjashuas - 10-18-2010 08:42 AM

Photobie software was originally designed by Cheng to edit pictures of his newborn daughter. For fun, he also created the flash jukebox. As Photobie has become more popular, other useful features such as animated GIFs, screen capture, image browser, Photoshop filter plugins host model and features photo were added.

RE: Photobie - thoms1234 - 10-25-2010 11:35 AM

Well,
Photobie is free for personal use, no Pro upgrade to pay all the features are free. Photobie is a community of people of all software that you can share here is really nice to know about it.

RE: Photobie - karynmonk - 12-01-2010 09:18 AM

Photobie is an image editing software. The software includes screen capture tool, image browsing, GIF animation tools and Flash player, and picture frames, channel adjustments.

RE: Photobie - arnoldatwater - 12-03-2010 03:21 AM

7.2.2 Photobie is an image editing software photobie.com product, 5 Stars SoftSea Rating, Photobie is an image editor that offers all the standard editing and paint tools, as well as diapers Image and Photoshop (0.8 BF ) plug-ins and many other features not normally found in free image editors.

RE: Photobie - racyhall11 - 12-12-2010 11:07 PM

Photobie is image editing software. It is a powerful graphics tool and has many features like importing photoshop plugins. The only problem I have with Photobie is that it is slow for handling very large images. With the help of this software you can paint, editing photos and many more. This is free for personal use.

RE: Photobie - jhonmathew - 01-21-2011 01:59 PM

Photobie in the first layer is called automatically in the background, so when you clone to keep the name out there. The name is not really tangible or not, you can expand the layer manager to change the name. In all cases. A layer cloned Only if you want to create a new image instead of multiple levels. You can use the menu level, select Delete Layer as new image.

RE: Photobie - russell - 01-24-2011 11:42 PM

Photobie is free software that is used for editing images. It is free for personal use are not tools to advance as they are available for such software. It is a community of graphics enthusiasts, who share expertise and works of art.

RE: Photobie - micaljack1987 - 01-29-2011 02:48 AM

Photobie is an essential process in the Windows operating system that manages the file system exclusively. More importantly, faced with Photobie.exe the process that manages the Windows DLL files and memory load Windows. Photobie is built. NET 2nd It contains all the photo editing and general characteristics of the paint. It is a perfect tool for you to screen display and editing in one place.

RE: Photobie - yahoosbingos - 02-10-2011 08:54 AM

Photobie is an image editing software, combined with advanced features amateur professional will appreciate the use of tools. Photobie is free for personal use, without paying to upgrade to pro - all functions are free.Photobie free photo editing software to support advanced layers and masks.

RE: Photobie - katchmart - 03-03-2011 06:48 AM

Photobie in the first layer is called automatically in the background, so when you clone to keep the name out there. The name is not really tangible or not, you can expand the layer manager to change the name. In all cases. A layer of clone only if you want to create a new image instead of multiple levels. You can use the menu level, select Delete Layer as new image.

RE: Photobie - childwarrior - 04-05-2011 06:43 AM

i just like to add this http://pixlr.com/editor/ its an on-line photo editor (Adobe Like Image Editor)

RE: Photobie - frankcrown - 04-15-2011 10:47 AM

Good to know. Yeah, if you've already got PS or GIMP alive for ya, again stick with 'em. But for those who can't allow PS or were afraid (for whatever reason) by GIMP, Photobie isn't bad. At atomic you can do layers and transparencies, it's a footfall up from Paint!

RE: Photobie - dj.of_pay - 04-28-2011 01:16 PM

nice freeware

RE: Photobie - fusion - 06-13-2011 05:46 PM

Thank you for link I have never heard of this software Looks good Hopefully I will try it soon