MyBB Codes
[Free] Need expert in setting up a voip service for Canadians - Printable Version

+- MyBB Codes (http://www.mybbcodes.com)
+-- Forum: Members Cafeteria (/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Chit-Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: [Free] Need expert in setting up a voip service for Canadians (/showthread.php?tid=1346)

[Free] Need expert in setting up a voip service for Canadians - Technoman - 07-03-2010 12:21 AM

Ok, Im in need of FREE help for setting up a Voip Phone Service.

I know some are going to say the voip phone and to that its not the voip phone that I need help with, its actual software needed to hold and operate my own Voip buinsess... so that I can provide phone service at almost nothing.

I would offer for like 50$ a Canadian phone number unlimtted phone conversations and no bills after my customers pay that 50$ one time.

I mean YES is it possiable I am using a Voip phone now as we speak and I have had it over 1 year and I ONLY paid 50$ one time and not to mention I can call across canada in most major cities for free.

So my budget would be very small so that I could offer somethign the same or better or equal for the buck LOL

I am extremely knowledgable on the ATA devcie aspect but on setting up my own voip phone buisness is where I need a direction with very minimal overhead.

Anyone have any sort of direction related in or operated in Canada?

Please No 3rd party voip phone buissness required for my project. Coffee

cheers!

RE: [Free] Need expert in setting up a voip service for Canadians - exdiogene - 07-03-2010 12:32 AM

I really hope that you would be able to compete with MagicJack that is more and more popular here in Canada and really cheap. Wink

RE: [Free] Need expert in setting up a voip service for Canadians - Technoman - 07-03-2010 07:06 PM

(07-03-2010 12:32 AM)exdiogene Wrote:  I really hope that you would be able to compete with MagicJack that is more and more popular here in Canada and really cheap. Wink

Well competiton is whats needed and right now alot of Voip companies lack Live 24/hrs Support...

RE: [Free] Need expert in setting up a voip service for Canadians - Acecare - 08-14-2010 03:33 AM

If I were you I'm not much prepared with free application. The fact that it has a poor quality. It is better if you used a real voip phone system.

RE: [Free] Need expert in setting up a voip service for Canadians - diver256 - 09-30-2010 08:04 PM

wouldnt get that free i dont think.

RE: [Free] Need expert in setting up a voip service for Canadians - viral - 03-19-2011 01:57 AM

wow that is interesting sound hear pretty good cheap!