MyBB Codes
Which language is used the most in the IT field? - Printable Version

+- MyBB Codes (http://www.mybbcodes.com)
+-- Forum: ۞ Webmasters Resort ۞ (/forumdisplay.php?fid=30)
+--- Forum: General Categories (/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+---- Forum: Languages (/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+---- Thread: Which language is used the most in the IT field? (/showthread.php?tid=460)

Which language is used the most in the IT field? - adambrowm - 10-26-2009 05:41 AM

Hello
Which language is used d most in IT industry? Java is the top one i think. But wanna know whether .NET is used anywhere for programing? Which are the other programming languages which will help to fetch a job?

RE: Which language is used the most in the IT field? - ghazal - 10-31-2009 02:16 AM

I think php is most advanced and widely used language at the current times. Because its usefulness and easy to undestand, it is used in either web designing aswell as in making scripts.

RE: Which language is used the most in the IT field? - naqshbandios_limra - 12-26-2009 12:35 PM

Yes .NET also used in many ways. I also go with ghazal what she said, php is really an advanced language, and many usefulnesses.

RE: Which language is used the most in the IT field? - jonnybbush - 08-30-2010 03:04 PM

There are so many language are available in IT Field.

- C
- C++
- C#
- Java
- PHP
- Perl
- ASP.NET
- Joomla

I think in all I love ASP.NET and PHP is most widely used language in IT field.

RE: Which language is used the most in the IT field? - smithsjhons - 09-07-2010 03:52 PM

I have recently complete my M.Sc.(IT) now I am master in SP.NET, PHP and Java. But I think Java is most popular in Game purpose and Its widely use in the world. I made some project in Java and Java is my favorite language as compare to others.

RE: Which language is used the most in the IT field? - mickyjulien - 09-22-2010 11:21 AM

There are so many programing language are available such as ASP.NET, VB.NET, JAVA, PHP, C, C++, C#, Perl and Cobol. but in all I think PHP is one of the my most favorite language up till now. because Its easy and I have done so many project in PHP.

RE: Which language is used the most in the IT field? - tufni - 12-24-2010 05:32 PM

according to my knowledge java is most popular then c, c++ and then asp.net

RE: Which language is used the most in the IT field? - georgenelsones - 12-28-2010 01:01 PM

According to me PHP is very popular and useful language in the IT field because of this language is the foundation programming language. Because of this one is easy to learn and this one is very informative language to build websites.

RE: Which language is used the most in the IT field? - nicholasgage - 03-28-2011 02:15 AM

As per my knowledge, C++, JAVA, PHP are the most popular and widely used language in the IT field. My favorite programming language is PHP not because it is free but it has many rich features which are really good for programmers.

RE: Which language is used the most in the IT field? - MEXXIO - 06-16-2011 02:25 PM

C#, PHP, Mysql

RE: Which language is used the most in the IT field? - Jim Cassanger - 05-27-2015 01:32 PM

I wonder if this slows that pages down for checking which language but ENG is what I use (only)