MyBB Codes
Which search engine you like the most and why ? - Printable Version

+- MyBB Codes (http://www.mybbcodes.com)
+-- Forum: ۞ Webmasters Resort ۞ (/forumdisplay.php?fid=30)
+--- Forum: General Categories (/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+---- Forum: Search Engines (/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+---- Thread: Which search engine you like the most and why ? (/showthread.php?tid=744)

Which search engine you like the most and why ? - carltonbert - 01-27-2010 02:51 AM

Hello friends,
I want to ask you, Which search engine you like the most and why? My opinion is that Google Image Search is far better than yahoo and Yahoo's Search assist is better than Google. What You Think ?

RE: Which search engine you like the most and why ? - Nadjia - 01-27-2010 11:23 AM

I use Google since it was available and I like it. I used to use Coopernic and others that i don't remember in 1998-2000 for a while, it's far away.
IT's easy for me to click on the image icon on the browser and I'm in Google web site, its effortless!Coffee

RE: Which search engine you like the most and why ? - Kringle - 04-14-2010 10:33 PM

I've been using a Google because this search engine has capabilities to give that information that I need. In Google, you can find a lot of keywords that it seems you like to search.

RE: Which search engine you like the most and why ? - Vlad96 - 06-07-2010 08:29 AM

Google - The Best

RE: Which search engine you like the most and why ? - princehappy - 08-17-2010 12:49 PM

You might be surprised by this, but I actually used Blackle on a number of occasions. However, my homepage is set up Firefox for Google, then that's the one I use most to navigate my way around.

RE: Which search engine you like the most and why ? - jonnybbush - 08-30-2010 02:55 PM

There are so many search engine are available in the market such as

- Yahoo
- Google
- Bing
- Ask
- Aol

But in all I love bing because I like Its function and Its Features. Super Speed.

RE: Which search engine you like the most and why ? - smithsjhons - 09-07-2010 03:46 PM

Now a days Google and Bing in the market, and I think both are nice. But Google is best search engine because Its use in all over the world. because of its easiness, Its productivity , functionality and many more

RE: Which search engine you like the most and why ? - mickyjulien - 09-22-2010 11:20 AM

Now a days Yahoo, Google and Bing in the market. According to me Google is better than other search engine because Its provides so many features as compare to other search engine.

RE: Which search engine you like the most and why ? - aliciavali17 - 10-11-2010 05:54 AM

Not all search engines, the more I like Google and Wikipedia, but I think Google is the best search engine. This is one of the largest databases of Web pages, as in many other documents and web search engine, this is a real time saver. You can search any topic on google.

RE: Which search engine you like the most and why ? - margarettefox - 11-29-2010 01:56 PM

Today the very powerful and most reliable search engine for me is Google. Most of the countries are using google as their search engine.

RE: Which search engine you like the most and why ? - algernonrich - 12-21-2010 06:50 PM

I am preferred because Google has outsmarted rivals by producing solid shots and cool tools, like the road,Other search engines may have similar algorithms, but if they do those algorithms are not as sophisticated or aggressively deployed as those used by Google..

RE: Which search engine you like the most and why ? - eliaslyn - 12-21-2010 07:48 PM

Google very famous and very used as a search engine most because its very easy to operate, We can find any type of information related with any of the topic. And google image view is one of the good feaure of it.

RE: Which search engine you like the most and why ? - samsgc - 12-23-2010 03:57 PM

I am preferred because Google has outsmarted rivals by producing solid shots and cool tools, like the road,Other search engines may have similar algorithms, but if they do those algorithms are not as sophisticated or aggressively deployed as those used by Google.

RE: Which search engine you like the most and why ? - nicknickol - 12-24-2010 01:54 PM

I like Webopedia very much. Webopedia is one of the most useful sites on the World Wide Web. Webopedia is a reference book devoted to research tech computer terminology and definitions.

RE: Which search engine you like the most and why ? - tufni - 12-24-2010 03:29 PM

Google is the most powerful and easy to use then other search engine. So i like google.

RE: Which search engine you like the most and why ? - daxorichi - 12-27-2010 02:38 PM

I am Using because Google which has outsmarted rivals by producing solid shots and cool tools, like the road,Other search engines may have similar algorithms, but if they do those algorithms are not as sophisticated or aggressively deployed as those used by Google.

RE: Which search engine you like the most and why ? - georgenelsones - 12-28-2010 12:54 PM

I like Google very much. Google is free to use, there is a custom search engine, the search results according to the most popular and unpopular. It is the search terms as you type, but also for other conditions with the same search for meaning. This have very simple features to use. Any one can easily search regarding data in this search engine.

RE: Which search engine you like the most and why ? - carlrnlds - 01-31-2011 02:17 AM

My vote goes to Google. I am using Google's search engine for many years. Google is always my first priority for searching things, using email service, etc. Google is always a good bet, since it has the largest index. As per my knowledge. Yahoo Search is the second most popular keyword search engine.

RE: Which search engine you like the most and why ? - Royden2 - 01-31-2011 03:56 AM

My Vote For Google.Google Is the Best Search Engine. Google is the best. Because it gives neutral results. Google gets the best search engine results. it is very simple and easy to use...

RE: Which search engine you like the most and why ? - conrad.teresa9 - 02-08-2011 11:49 AM

Google will always be the best! for many years Google was consistently good. Records search shows that with all the search engines now a days Google become more popular and become the leading search engine.

RE: Which search engine you like the most and why ? - parlin - 02-21-2011 03:19 AM

Google is my favourite Search Engine among the all, because it is much comfortable and reliable then others, Google gives proper and relevant result all the time. Easy and Faster. I like Yahoo and Bing as well, but my first preference is Google.

RE: Which search engine you like the most and why ? - roselawson - 03-04-2011 01:06 PM

Google is one of the most popular search engine. It is the largest and most intelligent engine. This means that it has the most data, and can provide you with the most relevant results, based on your search.

RE: Which search engine you like the most and why ? - nicholasgage - 03-28-2011 02:20 AM

My favorite search engine is Google. I like Google's search engine because it gives you accurate and fast results. Most of us are aware that Google is the mostly used and popular search engine compared to other search engines like Yahoo, MSN, etc.

RE: Which search engine you like the most and why ? - jackssmith - 04-12-2011 02:59 PM

My first choice, because Google has outsmarted rivals by producing solid ball and cool tools, such as roads and other search engines may have a similar algorithm, but if they do these algorithms are not complex, or in active deployment for those using Google. .

RE: Which search engine you like the most and why ? - aaronflinch - 06-24-2011 01:37 AM

Google has all answered why they are best. As a search engine it is improved itself day by day. Wherever they produced something new, we all are extremely surprising every-time. Google always surprised us.

RE: Which search engine you like the most and why ? - Colleen - 04-03-2012 07:45 AM

I've been using a Google because this search engine has capabilities to give that information that I need. In Google, you can find a lot of keywords that it seems you like to search.

RE: Which search engine you like the most and why ? - Toichi - 04-21-2012 07:09 PM

I always use Google. I like the feature it has where it tries to guess what you are searching for for one. Also, it seems to always help me find the answer to what I'm looking for, so it is very reliable.

RE: Which search engine you like the most and why ? - Madness - 05-28-2012 01:13 AM

Google. Thats all people use now.

RE: Which search engine you like the most and why ? - Jim Cassanger - 05-27-2015 01:33 PM

I like Bing a lot as it show less spam / hacked WP sites