Current time: 03-28-2024, 05:46 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Announcement
We have the biggest collection of MyBB Plugins here on the Net. We have currently 175+ MyBB Exclusive Plugins, 80+ MyBB Compatible MyCodes and 16+ MyBB 1.4.x Themes (Some are still under construction...) Thus, we provide you the largest MyBB Stuff on the net including tutorials. Stay with us, you will find out some more to come.
Now you can easily create your own buttons set for MyBB! Click here to have a look...
*** You cannot do your registration behind any Proxies anymore! ***
Welcome Guest[34.238.138.162], connected from Ashburn, Virginia United States
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Read Me [Software Threads]
08-19-2009, 01:07 PM
Question Read Me [Software Threads]
Hello Reader Smile

The reason for posting this thread is very obvious in order to download from this community. This thread will guide you how to get the Cash in this community.

Collecting cash is necessary evil for downloads in this community, BUT posting a garbage around these forums will result simply to BAN. MyBB Users know very well from my previous community that I Love to Ban Users. No, Its NOT true by myself. As far as good members are concern, I am really faith ful to them. BUT if one of them wants to mess up the forum, proven to be an idiot of his/her country, I certainly banned him/her and kicked off from the community.

Now came up to the point of this thread. You have to make a Software Thread with the following
requirements;

1. Should starts with the following syntax;

Name of Software: a.b.c.
Name of Company: a.b.c.d.
Name of the Author: a.b.c.d.e.
Name of Website: From where the software actually published.
Version: e.g. 1.0
Free OR Share-Ware:
Screenshots: If any.
A Brief Description: x.y.z.
Downloading Link:
[url=www.software.com][img]http://www.mybbcodes.com/images/daruslam/download.jpg[/img][/url]

^^ One important point: You should not upload any software to my forum, nor you should give the exact downloading link. In both these cases you will recieve a ... (You know very well Smile ) The downloading link will be acceptable in the following parameters.

e.g. My software is at this URL >>> http://www.mybbcodes.com/download/ghazal.exe
BUT before this, the author or the publisher of the software explains a brief introduction to the software in this URL >>> http://www.mybbcodes.com/download/view/ghazal ... THEN you should write
the description link as your Downloading link the above mentioned syntax.

2. The software thread should be approximately 255 characters. Each software thread title should be marked with Proper English. Threads should be in English.

3. And last of all but not least you should give a valid link. If you make any false way to collect the Cash, then you should also make into consideration what punish will be waiting for you...

---
Thankyou for your continued support
---
Download Software Thread Syntax File

.txt  Software Thread Syntax.txt (Size: 395 bytes / Downloads: 13)

ghazal's signature *** Deleted by the administration ***
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Was This Thread Useful ?
Please Link To Us
URL
BBCode
HTML

Messages In This Thread
Read Me [Software Threads] - ghazal - 08-19-2009 01:07 PM