Current time: 03-19-2024, 12:31 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Announcement
We have the biggest collection of MyBB Plugins here on the Net. We have currently 175+ MyBB Exclusive Plugins, 80+ MyBB Compatible MyCodes and 16+ MyBB 1.4.x Themes (Some are still under construction...) Thus, we provide you the largest MyBB Stuff on the net including tutorials. Stay with us, you will find out some more to come.
Now you can easily create your own buttons set for MyBB! Click here to have a look...
*** You cannot do your registration behind any Proxies anymore! ***
Welcome Guest[54.226.222.183], connected from Ashburn, Virginia United States

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Color for male and female
11-10-2014, 08:48 PM
RE: Color for male and female
Send me by PM the URL, username and password for an administrator account on your forum. I will have a look on it...

exdiogene's signature MyBBCodes.com administrator
Cool " It is not what you know that matters, it is what you do or do not do!"
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-10-2014, 09:24 PM
.male {
background: #e0e0ff;
padding: 2px;
}
.female{
background: #ffe0e0;
padding: 2px;
}

/** Impromptu End */

Also this is in global.css , so i don't know what else it can be?

Technoman's signature
11-10-2014, 11:10 PM (This post was last modified: 11-10-2014 11:10 PM by Technoman.)
@exdiogene sent you pm

Technoman's signature
11-11-2014, 10:10 AM
Problem finally solved after waiting more than 30 minutes for an update!

But there seem to be caching issues between your site and me... Sad

11-12-2014, 12:13 AM
(11-11-2014 10:10 AM)exdiogene Wrote:  Problem finally solved after waiting more than 30 minutes for an update!

But there seem to be caching issues between your site and me... Sad

This far without your help @exdiogene I wouldn't of been able to do this and I cannot thank you enough for everything!

Were almost there Blush

Technoman's signature
08-25-2015, 11:14 AM (This post was last modified: 08-25-2015 11:45 AM by Technoman.)
Due to MyBB updates (which sometimes is necessary) template edits were unfortunately lost on my end.

So i am here once again to redo the edits inside the default template accordingly. I have gone back over each reply in this thread and unfortunately the edits affect other groups, so im at a wall bumping my head here right now. Big Grin

Following the instructions within the last 3 pages (from what "exdiogenee worte" concerning edits for User Name COLORS for female, male or other, what happens is the color also affects other group Member Name colors and that is not what i expected or wanted. So my concern is maybe from the beginning I wasn't clear enough and why its not working to my liking.

So let me explain in another way in how i would like this working, and I guess we will start over again with a much better explanation/description from my end.

Admin is a group along with our chose of Username Style TEXT color, group images...etc
S.Mod is a group along with our chose of Username Style TEXT color, group images...etc
Mod is a group along with our chose of Username Style TEXT color, group images...etc
Banned is a group along with our chose of Username Style TEXT color, group images...etc
Registered Member is a group along with our chose of Username Style TEXT color, group images...etc

What i would like to do is (if possible) break up the Registered Member Group ONLY, have it where it changes ONLY the Username Style TEXT COLOR according to the Gender they selected upon registration....

Example selection:
Male
Female
Other

3 examples

1st example: new Registered member named John Smith is a Male, this would automatically put John Smith <--- Username Style Blue TEXT user name without interfering with other Groups colors.

2nd example: new Registered member named Jen Sogreat is a Female, this would automatically put Jen Sogreat <--- Username Style Blue TEXT user name without interfering with other Groups colors.

3rd example: new Registered member named Yolanda Smoothsunshine is Other, this would automatically put Yolanda Smoothsunshine<--- Username Style Blue TEXT user name without interfering with other Groups colors.

Ok one last thing, the Registered Only members Username Style TEXT will not affect other Groups! Also lets say down the road if i ever decided to lets say put Yolanda Smoothsunshine from other Registered Group to Admin Group the Username Style TEXT would change to Yolanda Smoothsunshine.

Hopefully this will not be to much work to achieve? If this cant be done at all that's perfectly fine. Wink

Technoman's signature
08-25-2015, 12:47 PM
Using the blue and pink colors as background, wont interfere with the color of the username!

For several groups exclusion, you will need PHP in template from ZingaBurga...

08-25-2015, 08:35 PM (This post was last modified: 08-25-2015 08:36 PM by Technoman.)
(08-25-2015 12:47 PM)exdiogene Wrote:  Using the blue and pink colors as background, wont interfere with the color of the username!

For several groups exclusion, you will need PHP in template from ZingaBurga...

Thank You exdiogene, which is answers my question related to the this topic "more challenging" then what its really worth!
Topic can be closed!

Technoman's signature
0 member(s) viewed this thread in the last 365 days :

Was This Thread Useful ?
Please Link To Us
URL
BBCode
HTML