Current time: 03-19-2024, 07:58 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Announcement
We have the biggest collection of MyBB Plugins here on the Net. We have currently 175+ MyBB Exclusive Plugins, 80+ MyBB Compatible MyCodes and 16+ MyBB 1.4.x Themes (Some are still under construction...) Thus, we provide you the largest MyBB Stuff on the net including tutorials. Stay with us, you will find out some more to come.
Now you can easily create your own buttons set for MyBB! Click here to have a look...
*** You cannot do your registration behind any Proxies anymore! ***
Welcome Guest[23.20.220.59], connected from Ashburn, Virginia United States

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Custom Report Page
07-07-2011, 10:43 PM (This post was last modified: 07-07-2011 11:11 PM by tacodelivery.)
Custom Report Page
Basically, I'd like to create a page which lists custom form fields that I can create in the AdminCP. Once a user fills out these fields, the results can be sent to an area within the AdminCP or an email.

For example, take the MyBB "Contact us form" mod. I'd like something similar to that but customizable. I like the fact that it has Captcha as to prevent spammers.

Optionally, the form could be brought up in a pop-up window instead of being another page on the site.

Thanks! Big Grin

EDIT: I forgot to add that only users who are logged into the forums should be able to use the report form.

tacodelivery's signature
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-08-2011, 08:58 AM
RE: Custom Report Page
I am actually working on such a plugin, it should be available for next week. Wink

exdiogene's signature MyBBCodes.com administrator
Cool " It is not what you know that matters, it is what you do or do not do!"
07-08-2011, 09:12 AM
(07-08-2011 08:58 AM)exdiogene Wrote:  I am actually working on such a plugin, it should be available for next week. Wink

Great! I really appreciate it! I plan on using this plugin to allow users to submit evidence of other players who cheat in games. This way, reports are organized and secluded rather than posting it on the forums.

Again, thanks for all the hard work!

tacodelivery's signature
07-08-2011, 04:49 PM
Sorry for the double-post exdio, but I'd like to know if it's possible to have multiple report forms? For example, one form can be used to report, but another can be used to dispute. Basically, they are two separate forms with different form fields.

tacodelivery's signature
07-08-2011, 09:20 PM
The plugin will be a form manager, you can have a multitude of different form and content, each form could be individually sent to an email address, a Private Message and/or a thread. There is an optional Captcha that can be included for keeping Spammer Bots away.

The design is quite basic at the moment, I will test the Beta version this week-end...

07-09-2011, 08:04 AM
(07-08-2011 09:20 PM)exdiogene Wrote:  The plugin will be a form manager, you can have a multitude of different form and content, each form could be individually sent to an email address, a Private Message and/or a thread. There is an optional Captcha that can be included for keeping Spammer Bots away.

The design is quite basic at the moment, I will test the Beta version this week-end...

Amazing, I can't wait!

tacodelivery's signature
07-10-2011, 12:12 AM (This post was last modified: 07-10-2011 05:50 AM by tacodelivery.)
I'm terribly sorry for asking, but do you plan on also adding dropboxes with predetermined information? This way, I can specify what they are reporting about rather than ask them to type in a subject.

EDIT: Large fields that allow users to post multiple links or paragraphs would also be helpful.

tacodelivery's signature
07-10-2011, 08:37 AM
At this time the input fields are writen totally by yourself in HTML, so you can put whatever you want!

Then you can easily include Text, Radio button, Checkbox, ListBox and TextArea input fields as you need...

I was not able to find an easier way to make it user friendly. But I need some feedback about the way it is designed to improve it if possible.

If you want to be in the Beta testing process I can give you a link in PM to download the plugin, but the installation and other instructions have not been completed at this time. But even so, it is quite easy to use right now!

07-10-2011, 09:06 AM
(07-10-2011 08:37 AM)exdiogene Wrote:  At this time the input fields are writen totally by yourself in HTML, so you can put whatever you want!

Then you can easily include Text, Radio button, Checkbox, ListBox and TextArea input fields as you need...

I was not able to find an easier way to make it user friendly. But I need some feedback about the way it is designed to improve it if possible.

If you want to be in the Beta testing process I can give you a link in PM to download the plugin, but the installation and other instructions have not been completed at this time. But even so, it is quite easy to use right now!

I'd be more than happy to beta test! I'm very anxious! Angry

tacodelivery's signature
07-10-2011, 09:29 AM
I will send you a PM with the downloading link in just few minutes... Wink

0 member(s) viewed this thread in the last 365 days :