Current time: 03-29-2024, 11:46 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Announcement
We have the biggest collection of MyBB Plugins here on the Net. We have currently 175+ MyBB Exclusive Plugins, 80+ MyBB Compatible MyCodes and 16+ MyBB 1.4.x Themes (Some are still under construction...) Thus, we provide you the largest MyBB Stuff on the net including tutorials. Stay with us, you will find out some more to come.
Now you can easily create your own buttons set for MyBB! Click here to have a look...
*** You cannot do your registration behind any Proxies anymore! ***
Welcome Guest[54.196.52.45], connected from Ashburn, Virginia United States

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Pakistan & Spamers
09-06-2011, 09:04 PM (This post was last modified: 09-06-2011 09:05 PM by danison123.)
Pakistan & Spamers
Hi have a lot of trouble with these kind of people also they fill your database to the max full of useless old shit, Is there anyway you can maybe make a plugin to either block them or completely delete them i will be will to pay you guys something.
Also they give you like 23,000 members that have only ever logged in once and spammed a link so you spend most of your time banning the deleting there posts or removing them from the database.

danison123's signature
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-06-2011, 11:28 PM
RE: Pakistan & Spamers
There are many methods to get rid of specific country spammers, including proxies blocking.

We have implemented several methods here, but some of them would not be available to download even if paid. Peace of mind on MyBBCodes have no price!

But I can tell you to install GEOIP location application on your hosting account and ban directly the countries you have trouble with. If you have a dedicated or virtual server, you can do this directly from your .htaccess file and speeding up the process...

Also using a more strict method for registration is also helping a lot to get rid of those spammers!

exdiogene's signature MyBBCodes.com administrator
Cool " It is not what you know that matters, it is what you do or do not do!"
09-10-2011, 11:53 AM
this would be a great things to have. also for my forum. too many spammer. Smile

strang3r's signature
12-20-2011, 03:19 AM
There are two mods from mybb.com that helped me. "Fassil anti-spam" and "Stop forum spam now" When I used both of these at once, my own spam problem stopped instantly. I also use an anti-proxy script. Hope it works for you too.

Cassie's signature >>> Get All MyBBCodes.Com's Plugins From Here <<<
0 member(s) viewed this thread in the last 365 days :

Was This Thread Useful ?
Please Link To Us
URL
BBCode
HTML