Current time: 03-28-2024, 04:15 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Announcement
We have the biggest collection of MyBB Plugins here on the Net. We have currently 175+ MyBB Exclusive Plugins, 80+ MyBB Compatible MyCodes and 16+ MyBB 1.4.x Themes (Some are still under construction...) Thus, we provide you the largest MyBB Stuff on the net including tutorials. Stay with us, you will find out some more to come.
Now you can easily create your own buttons set for MyBB! Click here to have a look...
*** You cannot do your registration behind any Proxies anymore! ***
Welcome Guest[44.204.65.189], connected from San Diego, California United States
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
A Comprehensive Guide About Islam
10-20-2009, 09:47 AM
RE: A Comprehensive Guide About Islam
Quran on Water and Life
-------------------------

Allah says:

(Have not those who disbelieve known that the heavens and the earth were joined together as one united piece, then We parted them? And We have made from water every living thing. Will they not then believe?) (21:30)

Modern science affirms clearly that water is the basic component of life, with which the cell is built. Chemists have proven that water is a necessary and active substance used in changes and reactions which occur inside the body. For this reason it is the only fluid which every living thing needs, no matter how large or small it may be, starting with micro-organisms to the largest living animals on earth.

The Water which covers the earth in this day and age is approximately 71% and the remainder 29% of the earth is dry land.

The main source for the human and animal body is water, as well as the plants, as it is proven by scientific analysis's showing the body of a human adult from the age of 15 years and upwards contains approximately 71% of water as for the child his body contains 93% of water, which indicates 80% of water runs through the human body and the remainder is blood, and as much as 90% water is found in animals and plants.

naqshbandios_limra's signature
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-20-2009, 09:49 AM
Who Are Those Who Show Enmity Towards Islam?
-------------------------------------------------

If we look at the religions of the world, one would realize that Islam is a religion loathed by the majority of people - what is the reason for this open enmity? If we scrutinize those who openly display their enmity towards Islam, we can categorize them into one of the following categories:

1) Polytheists and ignorant, as Islam is the religion of truth which disallows worshipping and showing humility to anything other than Allah.

Allah says: Say, [O Muhammad] 'Is it other than Allah that you order me to worship, O ignorant ones? (39:64)

2) Those whose natural disposition have adulterated, as Islam is a religion which agrees with the natural disposition of man.

Allah says: So direct your face (self) toward the religion, inclining to truth. [Adhere to] the natural innate state (Islamic Monotheism) in which Allah has created all people. No change should there be in the creation of Allah (by following other than that). That is the correct religion, but most of the people do not know. (30:30)

3) Unjust people, as Islam is a religion of justice and equity.

Allah says:

(Indeed, Allah orders justice and good conduct and giving to relatives and forbids immorality and bad conduct and oppression. He admonishes you that perhaps you will be reminded.) (16:90)

4) Those who seek to spread mischief and wrongdoing, as Islam is the religion of righteousness and reform.

Allah says: ( And they [the disbelievers] strive throughout the land [causing] corruption, and Allah does not like corrupters.) (5:64)

5) Transgressors, as Islam is the religion of peace. Allah says:

(Fight in the way of Allah those who fight you but do not commit aggression. Indeed. Allah does not like aggressors.) (2:190)

6) The fanatics and extremists, as Islam is a moderate religion.

Allah says:

(And thus we have made you a moderate and just community that you will be witnesses over the people and the Messenger will be a witness over you.) (2:143)

7) People who have animalistic and satanic desires, as Islam is a religion of chastity.

Allah says:

(And do not approach unlawful sexual intercourse (by avoiding all situations that might possibly lead to it). Indeed, it is ever an immorality and is evil as a way.) (17:32)

8) Those who desire worldly life, as Islam is a religion of mutual support and mercy which fights exploitation of people's needs and weaknesses.

Allah says:

(And do not consume one another's wealth unjustly or send it [in bribery] to the rulers in order that [they might aid] you [to] consume a portion of the wealth of the people in sin, while you know [it is unlawful].) (2:188)

9) Those who scorn and belittle humanity and deem themselves a chosen race, as Islam is a religion of equality which fights all forms of racism and prejudice.

Allah says:

(O mankind, indeed We have created you from male and female and made you peoples and tribes that you may know one another. Indeed, the most noble of you in the sight of Allah is the most righteous of you. Indeed, Allah is Knowing and Acquainted. )(49:13)

10-20-2009, 09:53 AM
Why become a muslim?
-------------------------

The reasons which make great number of people become Muslims.

It is the last Divine Religion revealed to man.
Islam recognizes previous divine revelations. On the other hand, Jews do not recognize Jesus, and the Christians do not recognize Muhammad; whereas, Muslims recognize Moses and Jesus, may Allah exalt their mention
In Islam humans relates with their Lord in all matters and conditions.
Islam is the only Religion which has not been distorted or changed.
Harry G. Dorman said:
'It (the Quran) is literal Revelation of God, dictated to Muhammad by Gabriel, perfect in every letter. It is an ever-present miracle witnessing to itself and to Muhammad, the Prophet of God. Its miraculous quality resides partly in its style, so perfect and lofty that neither man nor jinn could produce a single chapter to compare with its briefest chapter, and partly in its content of teachings, prophecies about the future, and amazingly accurate information such as the illiterate Muhammad could never have gathered of his own accord.'34
Islam is the Religion which covers the material and spiritual aspects of life. It did not neglect even the slightest of things in a Muslim's life. Abdurrahmaan b. Zaid said that it was said to Salman:
'Your Prophet has taught you everything, even how to relieve yourselves? Salman said: 'Of course, he forbade us to face the direction of the Qiblah while defecating or urinating, or to clean oneself with his right hand, or to use less than three stones, or to use bone or dung (to clean oneself).' (Muslim)
W. Thomas Arnold said: 'Sense of justice is one of the most wonderful ideals of Islam, because as I read in the Quran I find those dynamic principles of life, not mystic but practical ethics for the daily conduct of life suited to the whole world.'
Islam satisfies the man's bodily and spiritual needs in equilibrium. It refuses that one aspect be given precedence over the other.
Prince Charles said:

'Islam can teach us today a way of understanding and living in the world which Christianity itself is poorer for having lost. Islam refuses to separate man and nature, religion and science, mind and matter.'

Islam does not conflict with man's intellect and natural disposition.
Islam is the Religion for humankind at large, regardless of their education, time and place which, in contrast to previous religions were sent to a specific people during a specific time. For example, if a person wants to become a Jew, he has to be born a Jew. Jesus said about Christianity: 'I was sent to the lost sheep of the Children of Israel.'

One of the proofs that Islam is a universal religion and that it is fit for all people at all times, regardless of their race or language it is the word of God:

'O you who covers himself with a garment! Arise and warn. And your Lord glorify.' (74:1-3)

In these verses God commands His Prophet to openly call to Islam, so he called his people to worship God alone, and to cast aside all false deities. He was harmed by his people, yet he remained steadfast and merciful, he sent letters to the Kings of his time and invited them to accept Islam. Among those whom he wrote to were the Emperor of Rome, the Emperor of Persia, and the King of Abyssinia. If the message of Prophet Muhammad was not a universal one, he would not have invited the rulers of different kingdoms close to Arabia to accept Islam!

This would possibly open more than one front with adversaries who were well equipped and great in number. Why would he venture to do something like this, if it were not but a divine Message from God, which he was ordered to convey to mankind at large!

Translation : From Muhammad, the Messenger of Allah, To the Negus, King of Abyssinia. Peace be upon him who follows the Guidance. I am grateful to Allah, there is no god but Him, and I bear witness that Jesus son of Mary was no more than a spirit created by Him, and His word («Be!» - and he was) which He bestowed on Mary, the Virgin, the good, the pure, so that she conceived Jesus. Allah created Him as He created Adam by His Hand. I call you to worship Allah Alone, and not to associate any partner with Him and (I call you) to His obedience and to follow me and to believe in that which was revealed to me, for I am the Messenger of Allah. I invite you and your men to Allah, the Exalted. I bear witness that I have communicated my message. I invite you to listen and accept my advice. Peace be upon him who follows true guidance.

The Messenger of God said: 'This matter (i.e. the religion of Islam) will become apparent as night and day. Every person in a city or desert area will come to know of this religion, by means of might or disgrace. Might by which Islam is honored and disgrace by which God disgraces disbelief.' (Ahmed)

Translation : I begin with the name of Allah, the Compassionate, the most Merciful. From Muhammad b. Abdullah the Messenger of God, to Heraclius the Emperor of Rome (He was the Emperor of the Byzantine Empire [610-641] who captured Syria, Palestine, and Egypt from Persia [613-628] ). Peace be upon him who follows the guidance. I call you to Islam. Accept Islam and you will be safe. God will give you your reward double-fold. If you forsake the message of God, you will carry the sin of all your followers. (Say: "O People of the Book! Come to common terms between us and you: that we worship none but Allah; that we associate no partners with Him; that we erect not, from among ourselves, Lords and patrons other than Allah. If then they turn back, say you: 'Bear witness that we are Muslims (submitting to Allah's Will).) (3:64)

Another later to Moqoqus:

Translation : I begin with the name of Allah, the Compassionate, the most Merciful. From Muhammad b. Abdullah the Messenger of God to Moqoqas the Ruler of the Christians in Egypt. Peace be upon him who follows the guidance. I call you to Islam. Accept Islam and you will be safe. God will give you your reward double-fold. If you forsake the message of God, you will carry the sin of all your followers. (Say: "O People of the Book! Come to common terms between us and you: that we worship none but Allah; that we associate no partners with Him; that we erect not, from among ourselves, Lords and patrons other than Allah. If then they turn back, say you: 'Bear witness that we are Muslims (submitting to Allah's Will).) (3:64)

10-20-2009, 09:54 AM
How Does One Become a Muslim?
---------------------------------

In order to become a Muslim, there are no specific religious rituals or customs that you need to perform, neither in specific areas nor in front of people. This is because in Islam a person has a direct relationship with his Lord without any intermediaries.

By simply believing and declaring that there is only one God and that Muhammad is His slave and Messenger one thereby becomes Muslim. Upon making this statement sincerely every sin in his/her life up to that point is forgiven.

God says in the Holy Qur’an Except those who repent and believe and do righteous deeds; for those, God will change their sins into good deeds, and God is Ever Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful  (25:70) You begin life again as a Muslim, one who submits to the will of God.

As for non-Muslims who have accepted Islam, they will be given their reward in double, due to their belief in their messengers as well as their belief in Muhammad.

Allah says:

((Those to whom We gave the Scripture [Torah and the Gospel, etc.] before it, - they believe in it (the Qur’an). * And when it is recited to them, they say: We believe in it. Verily, it is the truth from our Rubb. Indeed even before it we have been from those who submit themselves to Allah in Islam as Muslims. * These will be given their reward twice over, because they are patient, and repel evil with good, and spend (in charity) out of what We have provided them )) (28:52-54)

In addition to this, Allah effaces all the sins they did before accepting Islam. The Prophet said:

“Islam effaces all [the sins one did] before it?” (Muslim).

10-20-2009, 09:56 AM
Conclusion
--------------

The Divine Religion, Islam is complete in all aspects; it is the constitution for a happy life in this world, and an eternal and everlasting one in the Hereafter. You may find some deviated manners or faults in the way Muslims deal with themselves and others, but know that Islam has nothing to do with these short comings.

This may be due to their ignorance of the religion or weakness in their faith which leads them to do what you see, so do not judge Islam according to what you may experience from some of its followers. This small publication should be regarded as a key to start researching the Truth, but must be accompanied with the following traits:

One should remove any individual desires or religious biases from his/her mind.
One should have a true desire to reach and know the Truth and not hunt for faults and errors.
One should think independently and should not merely judge with something because others have.
All Praise is due to Allah alone, the Lord of the Worlds

And may Allah exalt the mention of His Prophet and his household and render him safe from every derogatory thing If you would like to receive more information about Islam, do not hesitate to contact us. at http://www.dar-us-slam.com/forum

10-20-2009, 09:58 AM
Etiquettes, Manners, and Morals in Islam
----------------------------------------

Islam forbids all evil and licentious acts, whether in speech or deed.

Allah says:

(Say, 'My Lord has only forbidden immoralities - what is apparent of them and what is concealed - and sin, and oppression without right, and that you associate with Allah that which He has not sent down authority, and that you say about Allah that which you do not know.) (7:33)

It orders and encourages all good morals and manners. The Prophet of Islam, Muhammad said:

"I have been sent to perfect righteous and honorable manners." (Haakim)

Allah the Exalted and Almighty said in the Glorious Quran:

("Say: "Come, I will rehearse what Allah has (really) prohibited you from": join not anything as equal with Him; be good to your parents; kill not your children on a plea of want - We provide sustenance for you and for them - come not nigh to shameful deeds, whether open or secret; take not life, which Allah has made sacred, except by way of justice and law: thus does He command you, that you may learn wisdom." ) [Suraat-al-An'am (Cattle) 6:151]

The Messenger of Allah said:

"None of you believes until he loves for his brother what he loves for himself." (Bukhari)

10-20-2009, 09:59 AM
Rights in Islam
-----------------

Islam has prescribed that its followers give people their due rights. Parents, spouses, children, neighbors; all are given specific rights according to their specific roles in this world. Through this, mutual bonds, solidity is set and strengthened between the individuals of a Muslim society. It spreads love and unity and prevents the society from fragmenting.

Allah says:

(And worship Allah [alone], and do not ascribe partners to Him. And do good unto your parents and near of kin and unto orphans, and the needy, and the neighbor from among your own people, and the neighbor who is a stranger, and the friend by your side, and the wayfarer, and those whom your right hand possess. Verily, Allah does not love those who are full of self-conceit and boastful.) (4:36)

The Prophet said:

"Everyone of you is a guardian, and responsible for what is in his custody. The ruler is a guardian of his subjects and responsible for them; a husband is a guardian of his family and is responsible for it; a woman is a guardian of her husband's house and is responsible for it, and a servant is a guardian of his master's property and is responsible for it." (Bukhari)

Also, the paths which people traverse have their rights that must be fulfilled. The Messenger of Islam, Muhammad said:

"Be careful and stay away from sitting on the paths." They said, "O Messenger of Allah, we have no other place to gather and talk." So he replied, "If you must do so, then give the path its right." They said, "And what is the right of the path?" He replied, "Lowering one's gaze (not looking at members of the opposite sex), not bringing harm to others, replying to salutations, and enjoining good and forbidding evil." (Bukhari)

Even animals have rights. Showing them compassion and treating them well is a means to attain forgiveness of one's sins. The Messenger of Islam, Muhammad said:

"Once a man was tending to some business, and became very thirsty. He came across a well, so he descended into it and drank from it. [When he came out], he saw a dog panting and rolling his mouth in dirt (in search of water) due to thirst. The man said, 'This dog is as thirsty as I was.' So he descended [once again] filled his boot with water and gave drink to the dog. [Due to that] Allah rewarded him by forgiving his sins." They said, "O Messenger of Allah, will we be rewarded even due to our well treatment of animals?" He replied, "Yes indeed. For [the well treatment of] every fresh liver (living thing) you will receive reward." (Bukhari)

Islam has made ill-treating animals, such as confining them [without food or drink] or torturing them, reasons for entering Hellfire. The Messenger of Islam, Muhammad said:

"A woman was punished due to a cat. She imprisoned it until it died, so she entered the Hellfire due to it. She did not feed it nor give it drink when she kept it, nor did she let it free to eat the insects (and other things) of the earth." (Bukhari)

If this is the mercy Islam shows to animals, how much more mercy would it show to humans, whom Allah has preferred and honored over all other creatures?

10-20-2009, 02:18 PM
Masha Allah. This is a very unique and excellent guide upon Islam. I read it, and ammused it really. I am also making it a sticky so all our respected users should also read this guide and learn about Islam in a true way. I know that most of the anti Islamic websites didnot want to propagate Islamic Truth to all over the world, But Insha Allah we will propagate this by the grace of Allah Almighty.

I am also clossing this thread so that If any one wants to contact further, he/she contact with the original author through PM OR through his website.

Thank You very much

ghazal's signature *** Deleted by the administration ***
0 member(s) viewed this thread in the last 365 days :
Thread Closed 

Was This Thread Useful ?
Please Link To Us
URL
BBCode
HTML