MyBB Codes
MyBB buttons set online creation... - Printable Version

+- MyBB Codes (http://www.mybbcodes.com)
+-- Forum: Rules, Announcements and Introductions. (/forumdisplay.php?fid=40)
+--- Forum: Announcements (/forumdisplay.php?fid=44)
+--- Thread: MyBB buttons set online creation... (/showthread.php?tid=4902)

MyBB buttons set online creation... - exdiogene - 04-05-2013 04:23 PM

Hello everyone,

following many demands for MyBB buttons set matching members forums themes, I have installed an application to allow any of you to be able to create your own buttons style. Just have a look here :

http://www.mybbcodes.com/Buttons_Icons/buttons_set.php

For 5$US you will get 96 buttons, composed of the hover style and normal style of the regular 23 buttons of MyBB plus an extra button with the text and icon of your choice. Plus you will receive these buttons in GIF and PNG format.

Enjoy this new editor and give me some feedback about it...

Exdiogene

RE: MyBB buttons set online creation... - Technoman - 04-08-2013 03:29 AM

It's so nice to see talent coming from you when creating awesome professional mybb plugins.

RE: MyBB buttons set online creation... - exdiogene - 04-08-2013 07:28 AM

Thank you for your comment!

You were the first to comment on this application that took me weeks to develop.

Many people from MyBB.fr asked me to develop such an application but only 3 of them came to see it and no one took the time to post a comment!

For this I will allow you a freebie, get through the Buttons set PayPal paid download and I will reimburse you right away after it.

This is my way to say thank you, for taking the time to express your feelings toward my work...

Wink

RE: MyBB buttons set online creation... - Technoman - 04-08-2013 03:57 PM

(04-08-2013 07:28 AM)exdiogene Wrote:  Thank you for your comment!

You were the first to comment on this application that took me weeks to develop.

Many people from MyBB.fr asked me to develop such an application but only 3 of them came to see it and no one took the time to post a comment!

For this I will allow you a freebie, get through the Buttons set PayPal paid download and I will reimburse you right away after it.

This is my way to say thank you, for taking the time to express your feelings toward my work...

Wink

I might try this someday Exdiogene, but in the meantime you always have kind words to me that are very much appreciated and i also shed a tear after i read the above comment. Here's the truth though, I hope others realize after so many hard working years that Exdiogene is the only Mybb Developer & Programmer who knows what he's doing.

I can say from knowing you and site related experiences, that you SIR have always built professional features / add-ons/ plugins for Mybb community from the core bottom, which that takes a whole lot of time and that in itself proves how professional & unique your skills are. clapping

I also strongly believe that MybbCodes.com is one of the oldest plugin sites still around and still actively developing plugins / features / add-ons for the ever continuously growing community.

Keep it up!!! Wink

RE: MyBB buttons set online creation... - exdiogene - 04-08-2013 04:20 PM

Thank you very much for the good words... Smile