Current time: 03-28-2024, 04:54 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Announcement
We have the biggest collection of MyBB Plugins here on the Net. We have currently 175+ MyBB Exclusive Plugins, 80+ MyBB Compatible MyCodes and 16+ MyBB 1.4.x Themes (Some are still under construction...) Thus, we provide you the largest MyBB Stuff on the net including tutorials. Stay with us, you will find out some more to come.
Now you can easily create your own buttons set for MyBB! Click here to have a look...
*** You cannot do your registration behind any Proxies anymore! ***
Welcome Guest[54.89.24.147], connected from Ashburn, Virginia United States
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Current Premium Plugins Releases List
11-23-2009, 01:17 PM (This post was last modified: 02-26-2010 02:23 PM by exdiogene.)
Brick Current Premium Plugins Releases List

Activity/Level System : This Plugin will add a activity system for your members.

Admin's Local Time : This plugin will display forum admin's local time on postbit. It will display only admin's local time.

Ban It immediately : Ban users immediately from profile and postbit.

Duplicate Posts Eraser : This plugin will find and erase duplicate posts from the database.

Flipping Messages : This plugin will flip your desired messages selected from the AdminCP. You can use upto 8 messages to flip.

Get IP in a Tool Tip : This Plugin will make it easier to get IP address of users right from the Post Bit rather to go to moderation.php page.

Google Highlighter : When a visitor reaches your page via Google by querying it, the search terms used will be highlighted on your page.

Go Ear Play List : This Plugin will play music from http://www.goear.com .
It will also embed musics from the same site in your forum's posts.
You can also select music from categories.
You can now listen music while browsing the forum.

Greeting : This plugin will greet your visitors according to their local time.

IP Filter : Instead of banning completely someone, you can ban specific IP from reaching Index, Forumdisplay OR Showthread pages.

Leaderboard : This plugin will allow you to display a LeaderBoard over, inside or under each page header.

Limit Time Visit : After a specified time, page will be redirected to the URL selected from AdminCP.

Links Collector : This plugin will collect all the links of pages and display them in a separate window.

Login Never : This Plugin will restricts any user to login again. Instead of Banning someone, this will enable you to punish them. Beware Its a Lethal Plugin.

Logout Never : This plugin will never logout a user. Useful if you want a certain user group to always online.

Marquee Tags : With the help of this plugin, users will be able to use [marquee] tags within posts to marquee selected text. You can also set the forums and user groups exempt from using this [marquee] tag.

Moderation Queue : This plugin will put all posts from a certain user ID in moderation queue.

Move To Top : Through this plugin you will be able to move to top of page from bottom.

Must Come From : If other sites links directly the sub-pages of your site or if previous required pages are being skipped, you can now require your visitors to come from a certain page! Those that did not come from the required page are alerted then send back to the required previous page.

My Affiliates Box : Add your forum's affliates with ease.

My Guest Messages : This plugin will show messages to guests selected from AdminCP. This is an advanced form of any other Guest Message plugin. What this plugin will do;
- It will add upto five messages.
- Easy adding up messages through AdminCP
- It will display to only guests
- Guest will see your selected messages in an animated manner, means the message will zoom in and zoom out pointing guests consideration towards itself.

My Juke Box : This is a Drop Down Juke Box that will allow you to play sound files and play it from a drop down list.

My Mods Page : Add mods.php page just like mybbsource.com

My Subscribers Page : Add a brand new subscribers page to your forum. It display text you selected through AdminCP.

My Tabbed Categories : This plugin will make your forum categories in a tabbed view. Removing any extra space around your forum homepage.

My Two Columned Announcement Box : A two columned announcement with extreme configuration facility.

My Ultimate Ad Suite : Its an ultimate and complete ad suite for webmasters. It will show your ads on 9 different places across the forum.

My Ultimate Signature : A really ultimate signature for your forum description across the net.

My Ultimate Tracer : This plugin will trace all users (Users= Guests, Memebers, Bots ect.) on your site globally. It will show User's "username", "date", "time", "IP", "URL (He/She visited)", "User Agent".

PM Forwarder : This plugin will permit to forward your Private Messages to someone else.

Post Ads : Adds post ads in your forum's posts.

Post HTML Suite : This plugin will add your custom HTML text inside your posts.

Quick Keys : This plugin will make some useful links as quick keys.

Random Banners : This plugin will rotate banners from your /banner/ directory and display them in header. You can use upto 5 banners.

Random Logos : This plugin will rotate logos from your /logos/ directory and display them in place of your default logo. You can use upto 5 logos.

Random Quotes : This plugin will rotate quotes selected from the ACP and display them in header. You can use upto 5 quotes.

Random Sound : This plugin will play random sounds from the specific directory selected from AdminCP. You may have to wait few seconds to here the sound. You can have any type of sound file for this plugin. Also, the more sounds in your directory the better variety the is for the plugin to choose from. Finally, all the sound files must have the same name begginning like number1.mid, number2.mid, and number3.mid

Remote Control : This plugin will add a Remote Control having some useful links on the index page.

Restricted UID From Download : This plugin will restrict the download of attachment from certain UserID. It will also restricts those users to see the links in certain forums selected in AdminCP.

Text Re-Sizer : This plugin will enable you to increase or decrease your forum's text size globally.

Thread Ban : Ban certain users from viewing certain threads.

Thread Tags : This Plugin Will Add a Tag Input Box on Newthread Pages Through Which Members Can Easily Add Tags For Each of Their Threads. This will also enable you to search threads through keywords, means that can now search your threads quiet easily.

Thread View Date : This plugin will show you when did you view the specific thread.

View Thread Readers : This plugin will allow you to View All Members who previously read a thread at the bottom of each thread.

exdiogene's signature MyBBCodes.com administrator
Cool " It is not what you know that matters, it is what you do or do not do!"
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
0 member(s) viewed this thread in the last 365 days :
Thread Closed 

Was This Thread Useful ?
Please Link To Us
URL
BBCode
HTML

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post